This Week’s HRI “Lightbulb” – 2011′s Top Cocktail Conversations
(ONLY SLIGHTLY MORE INTERESTING THAN SMALL BUSINESS HR)
10. Pen Removed from British Woman’s Stomach; Doctors Shocked to Discover that it Still Works after 25 Years of Gestation! (Possible Samsonite or Timex ad concept brewing here.)
9. Gluten-Free Diets. (Shake it off people, or eat at home.)
8. The Origin of the Stonehenge Rocks. (Researchers compared mineral content and textural relationships of the rhyolite debitage stones found at Stonehenge and were finally able to pinpoint the original location to within several meters of their source.)
7. The Ohio Amish Beard-Cutting Attacks. (Sequel due out in 2012).
6. Dominique Strauss-Kahn. (Remember him? Funny how half-baked tales lose media steam so quickly. Like air out of a balloon.)
5. Kim Kardashian’s Backside. (Or, Bruce Jenner’s face).
4. Casey Anthony. (On permanent vacation in Florida.)
3. Republican Debates. (Oh, heavens. I guess this means an election soon.)
2. Regis Philbin Resigns from “Live!”. (But, boy, do I hear more about him now!)
1. Lindsey Lohan’s Teeth. (Not the jail time; just her teeth.)